Pages

1.30.2014

It's Winter Out! New Release & Freebie!

The Scrappy Kat & Mommy Me Time Scrapper have a new release for you today! It's Winter Out is a fun kit for all your winter scrapping. With elements for skiing, tubing, snowboard and ice skating it's good for everything you might do this winter!

 photo 2010-12-27-SkiYourHeartOut-Web.jpg


 photo 2014-01-20FoggyMornings.jpg

It's Winter Out can be found at The Scrappy Kat's store at Scraps N Pieces.  It's 40% off for it's first week! 


To go along with this new kit, I've created a freebie to share with you all! Just click on the image below! Then head over to The Scrappy Kat's blog to see what other freebies her CT team made!

 photo IWO_JournalCards_Preview.jpg

3 comments:

  1. really love your journal cards but when I try to unzip I get an error message. Can you please fix the link?
    Love from Holland, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, I updated the file, please try downloading again! Sorry for the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, thanks for fixing the link. Love those cute journal cards!!!!!!!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so leave me a comment!